top of page

Daily Training

Public·160 members

Shan United vs Phnom Penh Crown live online 14 December 2023 Soccer


Phnom Penh Crown vs Shan United - November 19, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.


Shan United - Phnom Penh Crown tips, predictions and statisticsShan United and Phnom Penh Crown will face each other on 12/14/2023 at 12:00 PM at Thuwunna Stadium stadium,, Asia. The match is part of AFC Cup. The probability of winning for Shan United is 26%. The probability of a draw between Shan United and Phnom Penh Crown is 23%. The probability of winning for Phnom Penh Crown is 51% The probability of both teams scoring is 60%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 40% The probability of there being over 2. 5 total goals is 60%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 40% In the last 10 matches across all competitions, Shan United has seen over 2. 5 goals 7 times, while Phnom Penh Crown has seen it 9 times In the last match on 11/30/2023, Shan United lost to Macarthur with a score of 4-0 In the last match on 11/30/2023, Phnom Penh Crown defeated Dynamic Herb Cebu with a score of 4-0 In the last head-to-head on 10/05/2023, Phnom Penh Crown defeated Shan United at home with a score of 4-0 In the last 1 head-to-head matches, Shan United has won 0 times, Phnom Penh Crown has won 1 times, and they have drawn 0 times. ▶️ Shan United vs Phnom Penh Crown Live Stream & on Check how to watch Shan United vs Phnom Penh Crown live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. Group F | Phnom Penh Crown FC (CAM) vs Shan - YouTube 2:06:21#AFCCup - Full Match - Group F | Phnom Penh Crown FC (CAM) vs Shan United FC (MYA). 19K views · Streamed 2 months agomore ... Shan United v Phnom Penh Crown LIVE 14. 12. 2023 Follow Shan United v Phnom Penh Crown 14. 12. 2023 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Watch Shan United vs Phnom Penh FC 14.12.2023 - Football in 9 hours — Live stream of the match Shan United vs Phnom Penh FC from 14.12.2023. There are no available live streams or replays of this match. Shan United vs Phnom Penh Crown: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionAsia AFC Cup Preview match VS Asia - AFC Cup - 12/14/23 14:00 - 6. Round ODDS Match 1 X 2 Opening odds 6. 5 5. 5 1. 29 Pre match odds 5. 25 5 1. 4 Asian handicap Line +1. 81 1. 97 -1. 5 +1. 25 1. 96 1. 74 -1. 25 +1. 75 1. 61 2. 16 -1. 75 Goals Under Over 2. 5 3. 5 Corners 8. 80 2. 00 Shan United Bad results in last matches for Shan United Bad form within the last 5 games. Not easy period for the players and coach W. The winner of their last meeting was Phnom Penh Crown FC. On their last meeting Phnom Penh Crown FC won by 4 goals. When Shan United leads 1-0 at home, they win in 100% of their matches. When Phnom Penh Crown FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 80% of their matches. When Shan United is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches. When Phnom Penh Crown FC is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches. In AFC Cup, Phnom Penh Crown FC has better performance than Shan United. Shan United has scored an average of 0. 0 goals per match, while Phnom Penh Crown has scored an average of 4. 0 goals per match. Shan United is currently in the 4th position in the AFC Cup league, while Phnom Penh Crown is in the 2th position. In this season of AFC Cup, Shan United has won 0 times, lost 4 times, and drawn 1 times. 2 goals per match and conceded 2. 6 goals. In this season of AFC Cup, Phnom Penh Crown has won 6 times, lost 1 times, and drawn 0 times. Phnom Penh Crown has scored an average of 2. 86 goals per match and conceded 1 goals. In the last 5 matches, Shan United has won 0 times, lost 4 times and drawn 1 times. Han as the form record is (0W, 1D, 4L) with their average of 2. 6 goals conceded per game. Unwinning streak (5) matches Shan United have fail to win 5 matches in a row. Phnom Penh Crown Phnom Penh Crown have good form in the last 5 games Coach O. Starynskyi can be satisfied with his team form (4W, 0D, 1L) from the last 5 games. Summary Team Strength 0% Avg. Shan Utd vs Phnom Penh Crown tips and predictions 23 hours ago — Shan Utd v Phnom Penh Crown tips, predictions, statistics and verdicts. Our expert free picks have returned over £8000 profit (£10 stakes) ... ▶️ Shan United vs Phnom Penh Crown Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HDid you know that Phnom Penh Crown FC scores 43% of their goals between the minutes 76-90? Shan United have conceded a goal in each of their last 10 matches. Phnom Penh Crown FC have kept a clean sheet in 3 matches in a row. Shan United wins 1st half in 0% of their matches, Phnom Penh Crown FC in 15% of their matches. Shan United wins 0% of halftimes, Phnom Penh Crown FC wins 15%. Shan United - Phnom Penh Crown Line-up: AFC Cup Eurosport is your source for AFC Cup updates. See the full Shan United - Phnom Penh Crown lineup and keep up with the latest Football news. Shan United vs Phnom Penh FC 14.12.2023 - Football in 9 hours — Betting predictions for a football match between Phnom Penh FC and Shan United taking place on 14.12.2023 as a part of AFC Cup 2023/24. Shan United v Phnom Penh Crown 9 hours ago — Bet on Football online with William Hill. ✓ Find out the latest Football betting odds, including in-play betting & accumulators across all ...


About

Here you can ask questions regarding the trainings. It could...

Members

  • vada vazquez
    vada vazquez
  • Josefol
    Josefol
  • Erzahl
    Erzahl
  • Camnaro
    Camnaro
bottom of page