top of page

Daily Training

Public·137 members

Today: Nets v Suns live 14 December 2023 Watch Online

15 hours ago — The Phoenix Suns and Brooklyn Nets will meet in NBA action at Footprint Center on Wednesday, starting at 9:00PM ET.

– 5:50 PM Spencer Dinwiddie on #Nets getting Dorian Finney-Smith: “When they called and asked about him, I told them that’s not going to be a guy you want to lose. He’s a guy that defends 1-through-5…I ain’t met a guy he can’t guard – outside of me. ” – 5:38 PM Michael Scotto @MikeAScotto Spencer Dinwiddie on trade deadline: “I assume I’m here. I plan to be here. I don’t think we’d be having this press conference if they weren’t. This would be a lot of trouble just to ship me off in six hours. – 5:52 PM Vaughn says KD got a “really good report” in his checkup with the doctor — but he still hasn’t been cleared for contact. His return date remains unclear. – 5:51 PM Vaughn said “really good update” from doctor on Kevin Durant. He has not done contact yet, but he’s been on the court. – 5:51 PM Jacque Vaughn said Kevin Durant got a really good update from the doctors. He will continue to increase his on-court activities. He has not done contact yet. Cam Thomas goes for 42 and the Nets fought all game. The record without KD is now 5-9. Spencer Dinwiddie and Dorian Finney-Smith play Thursday against the Bulls after the deadline. Does Sean Marks pull off a big trade before that? – 10:01 PM Kellan Olson @KellanOlson Suns have won 9 of their last 11 games and are now 5th in the Western Conference. Half-game back for 4th. 1. 5 games away from 3rd. – 10:01 PM Final: PHX 116, BKN 112 Ayton: 35 Pts, 15 Reb, 14-18 FG Bridges: 21 Pts, 8 Reb, 8-18 FG Booker: 19 Pts, 6 Ast, 6-15 FG C. Thomas: 43 Pts, 11-23 FG Suns have won 9 of their last 11 games – 10:01 PM Tommy Beer @TommyBeer Cam Thomas is the first player in Nets history to score more than 40 points in three straight games. – 9:32 PM Ben Simmons has tried the ‘behind the back dropoff pass while heading to the basket’ multiple times tonight and most of them have been turnovers. – 9:28 PM Micah Adams @MicahAdams13 Active double-digit scoring streaks: LeBron James – 1, 139 Joel Embiid – 109 Jayson Tatum – 106 Kevin Durant – 105 Pascal Siakam – 66 38, 388 is obviously the big one but his NBA all-time record streak being 11x longer than any other active one is just absurd. ” pic. com/qXKEY7Jzwv – 11:05 PM Dave Early @DavidEarly “Definitely. Definitely. I gotta stay on it. Still a long way to go in terms of my physical self. And getting where I need to be and that’ll take time. ” -Ben Simmons was asked on @YESNetwork if he’s going to have to manage his sore knee “the rest of the year. com/R8VUytdQs4 – 10:57 PM Aaron J. Fentress @AaronJFentress Ben Simmons is like a batter who refuses to ever swing the bat or a wide receiver who won’t even try to catch passes thrown his way. The Nets should fine him $5k for a every open shot he passes up. What happened to this guy? – 10:32 PM Kristian Winfield @Krisplashed Joe Harris played with LeBron James in Cleveland in his early years. You had to be there for Brice Johnson and Diamond Stone mannnnnn…) – 6:53 PM Nets announce they received draft rights to David Michineau from Kings in exchange for forward Kessler Edwards & cash considerations. – 6:51 PM Some observers took Kevin Durant’s ultimatum to Nets’ Joe Tsai late last summer as an artificial ploy to force a trade. But there has been some disconnect between GM Sean Marks & Durant during their shared BKN tenure. The next 2 days are pivotal for Nets: sny. tv/articles/does-… – 6:31 PM Asked Jacque Vaughn if KD had talks with the #Nets, and was he involved: “I was not a part of them. Those things aren’t related it’s just kind of crazy to think about. – 9:39 PM The Nets are exhausted. T. J. Warren is up to 15 points, has been a boost in the fourth quarter tonight. It’s 105-97 Suns with 3:21 left. – 9:36 PM The Nets look gassed. Just allowed three offensive rebounds on one possession. Ends in an Ayton and-one that likely seals this one. – 9:35 PM Nick Friedell @NickFriedell Ben Simmons checks out — likely for the last time tonight with just under 7 minutes left. He has two points, six assists, four rebounds and four turnovers in 27 minutes. He took just two shots. He’s really struggling still. Watch Live: Brooklyn Nets vs. Phoenix Suns, 2:30 PM EST Apr 25, 2021 — Live Game Thread: Brooklyn Nets vs. Phoenix Suns, 3:30 PM EST. By Tom Lorenzo For more on the Suns, check out Bright Side of the Sun. Bet Now! YES Network Nets back in action vs. Suns Mikal Bridges and Cam Johnson return to Phoenix for the first time since being traded to the Nets as they battle the Suns tonight ... Brooklyn Nets vs. Phoenix Suns: Prediction, Odds, Picks for 15 hours ago — The Phoenix Suns and Brooklyn Nets will meet in NBA action at Footprint Center on Wednesday, starting at 9:00PM ET.

About

Here you can ask questions regarding the trainings. It could...

Members

bottom of page